With more than 38 years of real estate investment experience with CBRE, Greg Dalton has been involved in the successful marketing and sale of net lease investment properties nationwide. Over the last decade Greg has personally been involved in the sale of $2 billion worth of such assets. Throughout his career Greg Dalton has consistently been recognized with numerous awards and earned achievements as a top producer locally and nationally.
In the year 2000, Greg was one of the professionals forming the Net Lease Properties Group which specializes in the institutional and private client execution of portfolios and single-tenant asset sales nationally for properties of any quality and remaining lease term. The group also provides advisory and transaction structuring services to owners of single-tenant, net-lease real estate properties.
Greg Dalton offers industry experience, initiative and integrity; assets that have helped him earn business and maintain successful relationships with the clients he has had the privilege of representing over the years.
- Member ICSC
- ACRE, Association of Commercial Real Estate
- U.S. Parachute Association Accelerated Free Fall Instructor
- U.S. Parachute Association Static Line Jump Master
- Finisher: Ironman Canada
- #1 Producer Roseville Office 2006, 2007 & 2010
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) “Investment Broker of the Year” 2006, 2007 & 2010
- Top 3 Producers in Roseville Office 2002 - 2010
- Top 5 Producers in Roseville Office 2012 - 2014
- CBRE “Top 200 in the Americas” 2003, 2004 & 2006
- CBRE Top 20 Producer in Retail Sales nationally 2014
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts; Psychology
- Sears Holdings
- Reiss & Co,
- Pacific West Land
- Clearview Investments, Ltd
- Forrest City
- Cole Capital Partners
- Advance Auto Parts
- National Retail Properties
- Citadel Equities
- Noble Properties
- US Realty Investors
- The Richardson Company
- Zaremba Group, Inc.
- Kmart Corporation
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- Sacramento City Employees’ Retirement Fund
- Patterson Properties
- Beneroff Properties Corporation
- Jobel Management Company
- Commercial Net Leased Realty
- Invex Holdings, N.V.