Greg Abbott has an impressive 20-year background in the Arizona retail real estate market where he has completed over 750 lease and sale transactions totaling approximately three million square feet and $480 million in consideration. He has a valuable combination of both retail leasing and investment sale experience. He started his career on the leasing side of the business representing both Landlords and Tenants across metropolitan Phoenix. His early success in leasing, combined with his aptitude with the numerical and analytical aspect of the business, naturally led him to add investment sales to his advisory services. This combination of leasing and investment sales experience provides a distinct competitive advantage and invaluable insight into the properties he works on.
Before rejoining CBRE, where he had three prior years’ experience, Greg worked at Grubb & Ellis, Strategic Retail Group and De Rito Partners, Inc. His combination of market knowledge, financial analysis expertise, and leasing experience, combined with his tenacity to achieve maximum pricing for his clients, is producing outstanding results for the Arizona shopping center owners that he represents.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- City of Phoenix Camelback East Village Planning Committee - Appointee
- St. Joseph the Worker - Board of Directors
- Brophy College Preparatory - Dad’s Club - Member
- St. Theresa Catholic School - Dad’s Club - Member
- ASU Alumni Association-Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Past Southwest Planning Committee Member
- Member of the local CCIM Chapter
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science
- CCIM – Candidate, Completed All Course Work