Grant Griffin, MAI, has been a commercial real estate appraiser with CBRE for three years and is a Vice President within CBRE Atlanta’s Valuation and Advisory Services. With more than a decade of valuation experience, Mr. Griffin covers the entire southeast. Mr. Griffin is a Certified General Appraiser, licensed in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Kentucky and Virginia.
Mr. Griffin specializes in all property types including net lease, retail, office, industrial, hospitality, land, subdivisions, mixed-use and special purpose. He is also a member of the southeast hotel team, which is comprised of senior level CBRE appraisers.
- B.B.A International Business, University of Mississippi
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Ladder Capital Finance
- Farmers Bank and Trust
- Generations Bank
- Kauffman Tire Inc.
- Southern States Bank
- First Volunteer Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Community Bank
- Great Stage Park (Bonnaroo), Manchester, TN
- The Georgian Terrace Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Embassy Suites & Conference Center, Murfreesboro, TN
- Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) School, Charlottesville, VA
- Federal Executive Institute, Charlottesville, VA
- The Avenue/The Collection at Forsyth, Cumming, GA
- 99 Property Net Leased Burger King Portfolio, AL/MS
- $1.0+ Billion Office Portfolio, GA
- 18 Property KFC Portfolio, NC
- 20 Property C-Store Portfolio, AL
- Midtown Bowl, Atlanta, GA