Grace Cope is an Associate Project Manager with the Project Management Group at CBRE’s office in Norfolk, Virginia. She coordinates tenant and capital improvement projects. These duties include field verification of proposed projects, creating comprehensive RFP’s, reviewing and approving construction documents, finish and FF&E coordination, obtaining qualified bids for project planning, and executing pre-construction, progress, and final walk-through meetings.
Prior to joining CBRE, Grace was an Interior Designer based in the Hampton Roads area. During this time, she focused on space planning, finish and FF&E specification, and developing construction documents. Grace has earned her NCIDQ certificate and Virginian licensure in interior design.
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Certified Interior Designer (CID)
- NCIDQ, certificate No. 30176
- IIDA VA|WV Chapter Board Member, 2014-2017; Member 2012-present
- Within Interior Design; Norfolk, VA: 2016-2017
- HBA Architecture + Interior Design; Virginia Beach, VA: 2011-2016
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.S. Interior Design