George Reid is a Senior Vice President in the Investment Properties Group of CBRE Capital Markets, Southeastern Region. He has been active in the Atlanta marketplace for more than 37 years with extensive experience in commercial real estate brokerage and income property finance. Previously, he specialized in the sale and financing of multi-family product, along with a strong background in market analysis and underwriting institutional-grade real estate assets.
Between 1976 and 1990, Mr. Reid financed in excess of 18,000 apartment units. With almost $1 billion in career multi-family real estate transactions, Mr. Reid has brokered some of the largest apartment sales transactions in metro Atlanta prior to 1997, when he chose to focus primarily on the sale of multi-family sites to institutional-grade apartment developers throughout the Southeast region
Since that date, Mr. Reid has brokered in excess of 62 multi-family sites throughout the metro Atlanta area with an aggregate sales volume exceeding $300 million, which also includes four mixed-use sites totaling 92.58 acres and an aggregate sales total of $76 million.
Mr. Reid also publishes the nationally distributed Reid Report, a highly proprietary report that depicts the supply of new apartment product to the metro Atlanta market. The Reid Report is currently subscribed to by more than 78 active apartment development entities as well as several banks, life insurance companies, investment advisors, and appraisers.
- Publisher, The Reid Report, a highly proprietary report that depicts the supply of apartment product to the Atlanta area. The Reid Report is currently subscribed to by 78 active apartment development entities.
- Georgia State University, Bachelor of Science
- Bristol Park Apartments, a 396-unit property at $77,146 per unit
- Abbotts Mill Apartments, a 240-unit property at $77,500 per unit
- Aylesbury Farms Apartments, a 380-unit property at $90,658 per unit
- Buckhead Manor Apartments, a 30-unit property pre-sale for $128,000 per unit