Geoffrey Harris is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance. In this role, he maintains a nationwide focus on both net leased and other smaller loan financings while also offering clients the full array of CBRE Debt & Structured Finance loan programs.
Mr. Harris came to CBRE from Meridian, where he was a managing director for two years. Prior to that, he was a top performer at Marcus & Millichap, where he was ranked as a “Top Five Broker” nationally from 2007 through 2011 and a “Top Loan Originator” for three consecutive years from 2008 to 2010. Additionally, he was the recipient of Marcus & Millichap’s National Achievement Award for five consecutive years.
Mr. Harris brings nearly 17 years of experience to Debt & Structured Finance and has closed more than 2,000 transactions totaling more than $3.6 billion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of NAOIP
- Member of the International Counsel of Shopping Center
- Top Five Broker, 2007–2011 (Marcus & Millichap)
- Top Loan Originator, 2008–2010 (Marcus & Millichap)
- National Achievement Award, 2007–2011(Marcus & Millichap)
- Top Producer, Commercial Executive Magazine, 2008
- Bachelor of Business Management, Southwest Texas State University