Geoff Shoemaker joined CBRE|Hampton Roads in January 2018 as an Associate in Brokerage Services. He represents both owners, landlords and tenants in leasing and sales/purchase pursuits of properties in Hampton Roads.
Prior to joining CBRE|Hampton Roads, Geoff spent over 23 years working in local communities across Hampton Roads. As a native of the Virginia Peninsula, he spent 16 years in the non-profit human services industry as a community business leader focusing on operations, financial development, program delivery, and leadership development. Geoff also spent 7 years in the financial services industry as a banker with experience in business lending, credit underwriting, and portfolio management. Geoff has worked with businesses and investors in financing commercial real estate and understands the local market. His attention to detail, service delivery, and integrity have been interwoven throughout his career. While Geoff transitions into commercial real estate with CBRE|Hampton Roads, he will work closely with senior brokers and partners on each assignment to strengthen transactional experiences.
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Y-USA Organizational Leader, YMCA of the USA Senior Director
- TowneBank Management Development Program, Class of 2009 Graduate
- The College of William & Mary, Raymond A. Mason School of Business, M.B.A
- Roanoke College, B.A., Psychology