Gary is a Senior Real Estate Manager at CBRE. He is responsible for client contact, property management, leasing coordination and operations of a 2.2 million SF portfolio of industrial properties. He is a 38-year veteran of the real estate industry and a trusted advisor for his clients and oversees the successful implementation of each client’s objectives for their particular asset.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- INVESCO National Real Estate Manager of the Year
- PMRealty Industrial Real Estate Manager of the Year
- Managed over 95 industrial, retail, and office properties totaling 11.5 million SF
- RISE award - 2009
- Cornerstone Award - 1997 and 2005
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts degree
- INVESCO Real Estate Company, L.P.
- LaSalle Investment Management, Inc.
- Property Reserve, Inc.
- iStar Real Estate Services
- American Real Estate Holdings
- HDG Mansur
- Ford Land Development Company
- Draper & Kramer Realty Advisors
- CBRE Global Investors
- StanCorp Mortgage Investors
- Digital Realty Trust
- UBS Realty Investors