GailMarie Frazier has been in the commercial real estate industry since 2003, and joined CBRE in July of 2005. During this time, GailMarie has successfully assisted on several office, industrial and retail projects and currently assists on approximately a million square feet of retail in the Orlando market. Her responsibilities include assisting in the management of the properties, tenant relations, client communication and satisfaction, financial reporting, lease administration, coordination of a team of engineers and vendors.
Prior to joining CBRE, GailMarie worked for 7-Eleven in their Corporate Real Estate Department where she worked on site selection, site dispositions and landlord/tenant issues.
- CBRE Asset Services Team Player of the Year, 2012
- Shining Star, 3Q2015
- CBRE Asset Services Team Player of the Year, 2015
- RISE Values Award, 2015
- BOMI J. Bradley Kennedy Scholarship Recipient, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, Excelsior University, 2005
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson, 2005
- Florida Notary Public, 2005
- BOMI – Property Administrator Certificate, 2017
- BOMI – Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate, 2017
- Current BOMI – RPA Candidate