Gail Winn has over 15 years of commercial real estate experience and is a mortgage analyst with the Debt & Structured Finance group in the Norfolk office of CBRE Capital Markets. Her responsibilities include analyzing commercial real estate transactions and evaluating requests for loans and/or equity investments on commercial properties. She has experience with loans through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and capital markets lenders. She has underwritten over $200 million in new mortgages including financing for various transaction types involving conventional, Low Income Housing Tax Credit and tax-exempt bonds.
Mrs. Winn’s experience includes working as a mortgage analyst for GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corporation in Virginia Beach as well as Walker & Dunlop in Bethesda, Maryland. She also gained housing policy experience at the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington, DC.
- Dun & Bradstreet: Key Ratios and Cash Flow Analysis
- American Institute of Banking: Financial Statement Analysis and Principals of Accounting
- Northern Virginia Community College: Principals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Randolph Macon Woman's College, Bachelor of Arts
- Clark Whitehill Enterprises
- Drucker and Falk, LLC
- The Breeden Company