Fred Herrera has been with CBRE since 1988, specializing in transaction management services, disposition services and global corporate consulting services for companies on a national and global basis. Mr. Herrera creates tools and strategies for owners and corporations to enhance profitability. As a leader of Advisory & Transaction Services in Cleveland, Mr. Herrera has represented companies in over 1,000 projects totaling over 50 million square feet of space with sale/lease values exceeding $1 billion. He has conducted local and national site searches, prepared financial and qualitative analyses, assembled and coordinated teams of consultants, evaluated alternatives, negotiated incentives, and increased client profitability as it pertains to their real estate portfolios. In his 29 years at CBRE, Mr. Herrera has consistently received "top" awards for service delivery and production levels.
- 1989-2016 "Top 5" Overall Producer - Cleveland Office x 25 years
- 1989-2016: "Top Cleveland Professional" x 27 years
- NAIOP Broker of the Year 2017 Nominee
- NAIOP Investment Deal of the Year 2009
- 2007: Number one producer for CBRE in Northeast Ohio and participant in the CBRE Americans Recognition Event for the top 225 producers in North America.
- NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year x 2
- NAIOP Broker of the Year Finalist
- Costar's "Top 10 Power Broker" Award x 7
- 2000: Duke Realty Dealmaker of the Year
- 1989: Rookie of the Year