As the Business Operations Analyst for Platform and Programs, Frances helps define, drive and lead initiatives that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations organization. She works with the Office Services functional group, Shared Services teams and Leadership to deliver consistent business processes and procedures. Frances partners with various teams on executing system and platform implementations, while providing tools and training to support US operations employees.
Since joining CBRE in 2014, Frances has been instrumental in the implementation of several projects including:
- Migrating all Operations communications to a new SharePoint portal and training users on the new platform
- The implementation of a new Print Management System and deployment of Xerox devices across 115 US offices
- Centralizing FCG reconciliations that impacted 81 offices.
- Producing training resources on the “New Hire Requisition” process to include job aids and Visio process maps
- Creation of an Americas Resources list which is a compilation of key management contacts for LOBs and local markets