Since 1999, Erik has dedicated himself to providing his clients with unparalleled consultation services, transaction negotiation and supply chain management. With a focused determination, he has completed more than 25.7 million square feet of sales & leases, with a total transaction value exceeding $2.2 billion. Erik specializes in strategic corporate representation of occupiers in brokerage consultation, transaction management, supply chain optimization, project management, capital market strategies, and portfolio analysis.
Erik’s mission is to add value to your organization by managing your real estate and transactional activities with a portfolio wide approach. He will endeavor to reduce transactional costs and cycle time through the utilization of an experienced, in-house team of transaction management professionals who effectively leverage the CBRE global brokerage network, follow consistent processes, possess superior customer focus, market knowledge and real estate expertise. Additionally, he will strive to be recognized by you as a trusted strategic partner. Integrity and best of class execution will be the foundation upon which the partnership is built.
It is essential to ensure focus and accountability through our approach. Erik’s responsibilities include:
- Creating, communicating and monitoring team objectives, processes and performance to support your corporate goals
- Utilizing the breadth of experience to proactively manage your real estate portfolio
- Developing portfolio and specific transaction strategies to take advantage of current and future real estate market conditions
- Developing key performance indicators to measure team and portfolio performance
- Acting as Senior negotiator for the strategic transactions
- Monitoring and coordinating with your management team to assist with development of a long-term portfolio plan
- Provide the most innovative service strategies to maximize portfolio value
- Provide flexible solutions to maximize negotiating leverage
- Provide best-of-class market knowledge and expertise
Erik’s commitment to his clientele, diverse background and skill set, attention to detail and passion for the real estate business have earned him long-term successful relationships.
Equally important is Erik’s belief in giving back and making a difference throughout the community in which he resides. He is involved and has participated in a variety of charitable organizations and programs such as:
- The Boy Scouts of America – San Gabriel Valley Eagle Board Member
- Los Angeles American Heart Association
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Sierra Madre Congregational Church, Member
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member of A.I.R. - Association of Industrial Realtors, Southern California
- Member of American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Member of Warehousing Education and Research Council
- California Real Estate Brokers License
- University of La Verne, Bachelor of Science; Public Administration
- GAF Materials Corp. (www.gaf.com): Portfolio recapitalization, consultation and brokerage services with strategic sublease of 612,000 square foot distribution center in Southern California.
- Simpson Manufacturing Company (www.strong-tie.com): Portfolio optimization and functional efficiencies realized in combining an Orange County campus of six individual manufacturing buildings with an Inland Empire distribution building into one, class-A, 400,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility in the County of San Bernardino. Key relationships with the County of San Bernardino and the State of California yielded Simpson the opportunity to take advantage of aggressive economic incentives significantly reducing occupancy costs, downtime and employee retention.
- Hart & Cooley, Inc. (www.hartandcooley.com): Space optimization of Hart & Cooley’s Southern California distribution center. Through a strategic consolidation effort we were able to complete a difficult transaction negotiation with an absentee Landlord. Hart & Cooley, Inc secured a very aggressive new lease realizing an immediate 23% rental reduction and a lease that is at a minimum 10% under 2010 effective rates.
- American Muscle Cars, Inc.
- Bimbo Bakeries, Inc.
- California Churros, Inc.
- Conco Companies
- DaVita Healthcare, Inc.
- Devcon Security
- Falken Tires, Inc.
- Fenestration Testing Laboratories, Inc
- Fix Auto Collision, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- GAF Materials Corp
- Hart & Cooley, Inc. (Tomkins Corp.)
- Kinro, Inc.
- Maplegrove Gluten Free Foods, Inc.
- MasterBrand Cabinets
- Modular Space Corporation
- Nal.Syncreon, Inc.
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Roadrunner Freight, Inc.
- Simpson Manufacturing Company
- Tomkins, PLC
- Wardco, Inc.
- Woodgrain Millwork, Inc.
- Xylem, Inc.
- YUM Brands, Inc