Erik Simper is a Senior Transaction Manager for CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions. He is based in the Southwest Market Area and specializes in site selection strategy and global account execution.
During the past year, Erik has worked directly with his clients to achieve many notable outcomes, some of which include:
- The successful consolidation of global service providers to achieve increased client leverage
- The acquisition of a facility in Houston, Texas that became a temporary relief center during the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- The sale of a property in the Asia Pacific that had previously been unsuccessfully listed with a competitor
- The finalization of a five-year consolidation strategy of one client’s global headquarters site
- The assembly of seven off-market properties which were part of a highly confidential site expansion
Prior to joining CBRE, Erik was the Associate Director for Global Corporate Services for Newmark Grubb ACRES, overseeing training of personnel and site selection projects.
Erik obtained an MBA from the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah and speaks fluent Spanish.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Utah Real Estate Agent
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Arts, Information Systems
- University of Utah, Master of Business Administration
- 2015 RISE Award Winner, CBRE
- 2012 Top Producer, NAI Global Corporate Solutions
- Boart Longyear
- Christopherson Business Travel
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Del Sol
- Flying J
- Founding Partners Group