As an Associate with CBRE, Emily Slingluff specializes in Advisory and Transaction Services in the Washington, DC market. Ms. Slingluff is responsible for the execution of leasing strategies of over 25 listings totaling over 2.5 million square feet.
Ms. Slingluff joined CBRE in 2014 as a member of the prestigious Wheel Program, a highly competitive and selective rotational program designed to provide young real estate professionals a well-rounded foundation in Commercial Real Estate. During her time spent learning from the industry’s top professionals, Ms. Slingluff actively participated in various lines of business throughout the Washington DC Metropolitan area including: Agency Brokerage Services, Tenant Brokerage Services, and Institutional Investment Sales.
Ms. Slingluff is licensed in Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Patriots Plaza (395 E St, SW) | 980,000 SF
- 655 New York Ave, NW | 360,000 SF
- 111 Massachusetts Ave, NW | 566,616 SF
- 1110 Vermont Ave, NW | 306,000 SF
- 1130 Connecticut Ave, NW | 235,000 SF
- 2600 Virginia Ave, NW | 205,000 SF
- 2121 K Street, NW | 190,000 SF
- 1400 L Street, NW | 172,557 SF
- 1445 New York Ave, NW | 167,000 SF
- 1401 K Street, NW | 125,000 SF
- 111 K Street, NE | 100,000 SF
- 1000 F Street, NW | 95,000 SF