Ellen S. Rudin is the Managing Director of CBRE’s Long Island and New York City Outer Boroughs offices. As such, she is responsible for the strategic planning and day-to-day management of both offices, which include office, industrial and retail sales and leasing, global corporate services, investment sales, asset management, property management, and valuation and advisory services, as well as marketing, research and administrative support.
Prior to her current role, Ms. Rudin served as Senior Counsel with the Tri-State Legal team since joining CBRE in 2006, and her two decades of experience in commercial real estate have positioned her as a trusted advisor. Her intimate knowledge of the industry and extensive experience negotiating complex transactions has helped guide many of our top sales professionals through complicated, high-profile deals. Previously, Ellen held various management positions at some of the region’s top firms, managing legal operations, overseeing company real estate portfolios, and hiring and training both attorneys and real estate professionals.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York State
- Board Member, Long Island Association
- Vice Chairperson, Economic Development Committee of the Long Island Association
- Member, Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island
- Member, CBRE's Women’s Network
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Board Member, Touro Law School Board of Governors
- CBRE President's Performance Award 2013
- CBRE President's Performance Award 2012
- CBRE President's Performance Award 2009
- Long Island Business News Commercial Brokerage Firm of the year – 2008 and 2009
- New York University, Juris Doctor
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science