Ellen S. Rudin is the Senior Managing Director of Retail for CBRE’s Northeast Division. As such, she is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the region’s retail business. Ellen was appointed as the division lead for the Northeast retail team in April of 2018. Her focus as Senior Managing Director includes supporting the growth of CBRE’s retail business lines throughout the Northeast region and championing the delivery of best-in-class service for clients.
Prior to her current role, Ellen served as the Senior Managing Director of CBRE’s Long Island and Outer Borough regions, which includes office, retail and industrial sales and leasing, global corporate services, investment sales, asset management, property management, and valuation and advisory services, as well as marketing, research and administrative support. Before that, as Senior Counsel with the Tri-State Legal team. Ellen joined CBRE in 2006 and her two decades of experience in commercial real estate have positioned her as a trusted advisor. Her intimate knowledge of the industry and extensive experience negotiating complex transactions has helped guide many of our top sales professionals through complicated, high-profile deals. Previously, Ellen held various management positions at some of the region’s top firms, managing legal operations, overseeing company real estate portfolios, and hiring and training both attorneys and real estate professionals.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York State
- Board Member, Long Island Association
- Vice Chairperson, Economic Development Committee of the Long Island Association
- Member, Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island
- Member, CBRE's Women’s Network
- CBRE President's Performance Award 2013
- CBRE President's Performance Award 2012
- CBRE President's Performance Award 2009
- Long Island Business News Commercial Brokerage Firm of the year – 2008 and 2009
- Long Island Business News Top 50 Most Influential Women in Business 2014
- New York University, Juris Doctor
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science