Elaine Beeson has a passion for business. She brings a unique and well-rounded understanding to the challenges retail clients face, with a diverse commercial real estate background and experience as a successful entrepreneur. Based in the Phoenix office, she specializes in urban, lifestyle and high street retail markets and has an affinity for restaurants. Working with a variety of retail specialists, Elaine develops and executes the marketing, leasing and business development efforts for both investor and retailer assignments across the Southwest Market Area.
Prior to joining CBRE Retail, Elaine was part of CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group. She began her real estate career in 2011 in CBRE’s Asset Services division, where she assisted with the management of a portfolio consisting of almost 800,000 square feet of office and industrial assets.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditation
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Arizona
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) of Arizona Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) of Arizona Developing Leaders
- CBRE Women's Network Member: 2013 - 2017
- CBRE RISING Professionals Organization Member: 2012 - 2017
- CBRE RISING Professionals Organization - Initiative Committee
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Member 2013