EJ DaCosta is an Associate at CBRE specializing in occupier representation. He is a member of an experienced veteran team responsible for advising New Jersey based corporate clients on real estate decisions locally and nationally.
EJ began his professional career at Bloomberg as a sales analyst. While at Bloomberg, he successfully completed its Sales and Analytics training program and provided technical support to wealth management advisory clients who utilize the Bloomberg Terminal for their business
After Bloomberg, EJ joined Indeed.com as an Account Executive responsible for selling various products to staffing and recruiting firms across the United States. During his time at Indeed, he was a top performer on his sales team and was promoted to Senior Account Executive serving as a trusted advisor to C-Suite client executives.
EJ is a graduate of Villanova University and Delbarton School in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- Bloomberg Terminal Certified
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training Certified
- Daniel M. DiLella Center for Real Estate, Villanova University, Member
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts, Communications, 2014
- Delbarton School, H.S. Diploma 2010