Drew has been a director and Past-President for the Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Past-President of the Maine Real Estate & Development Association, and currently serves as Chairman on the Board of Directors for Avesta Housing.
Drew is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), a professional recognition of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the commercial real estate industry. Drew works in all aspects of real estate, including development assemblages, strategic planning, lease transactions of all sizes, Landlord and Tenant representation and investment sales. Over the years, Drew has represented a diversity of clients including: the City of Portland, Hannaford Bros., MEMIC, MaineHealth, The Libra Foundation, Nike and Dead River Properties, among others.
Drew resides in the Back Cove area of Portland, Maine with his wife, April, and their three children.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Designated Broker License
- New Hampshire Real Estate Salesperson License
- SIOR Certification (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors, Past President (‘07-’08)
- Board Member, New England Chapter - SIOR
- Board Chair, Avesta Housing
- Past-President, MEREDA (Maine Real Estate & Development Association)
- Realtor Magazine’s 30 Under 30 - 2005
- Maine Commercial Realtor of the Year
- Bowdoin College, Cum Laude, 1998
- Universitat de Barcelona, 1997