Doug Webster serves on CBRE’s Office Services team in the Greenville-Spartanburg market, delivering innovative corporate real estate solutions and transaction strategies. He specializes in integrating real-time local-market insight and experience to deliver strong outcomes for clients that operate on a local, national or global level.
Doug is a leader in sustainable real estate practices and environmental leadership in the Carolinas. Since 1997, Doug has built his advisory experience by bringing a thorough understanding of all aspects of the clean energy and sustainability environment to his clients. He recognizes strategic sustainability programs help reduce the impact of buildings on the environment and, at the same time, create a positive effect on the communities in which we live and work.
Doug builds advantage through outcomes, superior service and flawless execution, put to practice in multiple areas of expertise including: site selection for clean energy production and generation, biomass analysis for gasification power systems, electric vehicle and alternative fuel research and development, advanced materials and automotive research, and carbon footprint analysis for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2000, Doug served as Vice President of Brokerage for the Greenville office of Edens & Avant.
- Chairman of the City of Greenville Green Ribbon Advisory Committee
- North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association Member
- South Carolina Chapter - United States Green Building Council former Board Member
- International Society of Sustainability Professionals Board Member
- Served with the Greenville County Zoning Board of Appeals
- Served with the Greenville County Planning Commission
- Served with the South Carolina Economic Developers Association
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors Commercial Alliance - past Chairperson
- Clemson University Graduate
- Furman University, Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Sustainability
- Alliance Consulting Engineering
- Belfor USA
- Charter Communications
- D3 Technologies
- First Citizens Bank
- Ford Motor Credit
- GVD Corporation
- Preon Power
- Regions Bank
- SunTrust Bank
- Wachovia Bank
- Elliot Davis
- Ernst & Young