Doug Harof is a Project Manager for CBRE’s Project Management Group in Atlanta, GA. Mr. Harof assists multiple clients in the Atlanta area to achieve their real estate and business objectives. In addition to corporate representation, Mr. Harof manages new construction, renovations, tenant build-outs and capital improvements. He works directly with brokers and their clients in the Atlanta region to achieve their unique project goals.
Prior to CBRE, Mr. Harof was a Building Consultant at J.S. Held Incorporated where he managed all facets of construction consulting, including estimating, scheduling and project managing. His responsibilities included consulting in all types of construction including commercial, industrial, high rise, special structures, governmental and residential. Mr. Harof represented insurers, developers, tenants, insurance brokers, and real estate owners while providing timely and accurate costs.
Mr. Harof’s previous experience also includes the formation and management of a general contracting business that performed work throughout the Georgia and Florida market places for nearly nine years. Mr. Harof led multiple teams of sub-contractors as he managed all facets of the project including designing, estimating, funding, construction field supervision, inspections, and obtaining final certificates of occupancy. His responsibilities included supervising budget spending and weekly cost accounting for materials, labor payrolls, equipment and change orders. Mr. Harof also worked directly with Home Depot department heads, associates and expediters managing 40+ stores and distributing products to the marketplace.
- AMLI Properties
- Brooklyn Catholic Diocese
- Escambia County Gov. Facilities
- Four Seasons Resorts
- Golden Living Assisted Facilities
- Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
- Huntsville Maximum Prisons
- Jimmy John’s
- Newell Recycling Plants
- NYC Public Housing Authority
- Pan Am Equities
- Savannah Sugar Plant
- State of AL Youth Services
- Four Seasons Resort | 240,000 SF | Risk Management Reconstruction
- Newell Recycling Plant | 20,000 SF | Explosion Reconstruction
- NYC Public City Housing | 334 Buildings | Hurricane Sandy Reconstruction
- Nelkin Properties | 27 Properties | Ice Storm Reconstruction