As a Senior Project Manager with the CBRE Project Management Group, Donnie Reed is responsible for providing full scope project management services, including initial assessment and strategy, development of master budget and schedule, as well as, design and construction oversight. Donnie’s comprehensive project management background and commitment to client service allows him to plan, process and close out projects in a cost effective and timely manner.
Prior to joining CBRE, Donnie worked as an innovative solutions-focused Healthcare Facilities Executive with a leadership approach guided by “Purpose, People and Process”. He has significant accomplishments in Facilities Operations and complex strategic project development and delivery. Donnie holds leadership experience in team assembly, visioning, innovation, strategic planning, capital project programming/planning, capital project management, contract management, strategic real estate planning and transactions, operations management, operations planning/design, change management, and lifecycle asset management. His construction experience includes 300 million dollars of renovation work, new construction, infra-structure replacement, and upgrades. He has completed highly complex projects involving chiller replacements in operating critical care hospitals; HVAC/air handler upgrades in Methodist Hospital surgery suite maintaining OR operations at all times; 16 phase Riley ED expansion/renovation; relocation and restacking of numerous highly-phased patient care units, office space, and tenant fit out projects; relocation of high voltage distribution, med gas distribution, steam distribution, chilled water to the entire IUPUI/IU Medical Center Campus; roof replacement of Methodist Hotel; and other roofing and HVAC experience on new construction projects.
- Anderson University, Masters Business Administration
- Purdue University / IUPUI, Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
- Vice President Facilities Operations, Planning, Real Estate, Design and Construction
- IT office relocation/tenant fit out - $12 million 48,000 sq.ft. tenant fit out for IT office support space, 350 staff. Full project involved design, construction, procurement, and move management. Design Build
- Foundation office relocation/tenant fit out - $3.6 million 20,000 sq.ft. tenant fit out for Foundation office support space, 176 staff. Full project involved design, construction, procurement, and move management. Design Build
- Corporate support space expansion – Multiple construction projects involving our expanding support space needs. – – Project size ranges from $10,000 to $5 million and 500 – 75,000 sq.ft. Generally completed under MSA which included CM at Risk/GMP contract amendments
Indiana University Health – Indianapolis, IN
- Senior Project Manager, Design and Construction, Facilities Manager, Clinical Engineering
- Riley Simon Family Tower Make Ready Work - $28 million of support space consisting of 85,000 sq.ft of office construction and relocation of 225+ staff and physicians, infrastructure relocation, asbestos removal, demolition, Central Utility Plant relocation, and construction of parking deck. Utility relocations included Citizens Thermal Energy (CTE) regional steam and chilled water distribution serving the entire IUPUI/IU Medical Center Campus, relocation of dual primary high voltage loop serving entire IUPUI/IU Medical Center Campus, construction of new Central Utility Plant to co-locate CTE’s peak load equipment and hospital equipment into same building - CM at Risk/GMP
- Tramp Around
- St. Gobain