Dina Bevis joined CBRE in 2013 as a Real Estate Manager. Dina is currently positioned in the Florida panhandle, where she manages Uptown Station, a Class A retail property in Fort Walton Beach. Dina is also responsible for 98 Palms, a Class A retail property in Miramar Beach.
Dina is an experienced property manager and has managed and leased commercial and residential properties in Florida and South Carolina. Most recently, she worked as a Property Manager for Graham & Company.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida
- Licensed Condominium Associate Manager, Florida
- Certified Real Estate Salesperson, South Carolina
- 2012/2013 Chair – Young Professionals @ The Beach
- Member – Walton County Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce