Diego Pacheco is an Associate in the Retail Global Corporate Services Group. He specializes in multi-market real estate services for corporate clients such as Sky Zone, Kroger and Rite Aid.
Diego is responsible for transaction management, financial analysis and sale/ lease consultation services for CBRE’s national client portfolios.
Prior to joining the Retail Global Corporate Services Group, Diego was part of the esteemed Wheel Program. The program is a rigorous training process aimed at providing the skills necessary to excel within the commercial real estate industry. During the twelve month course, Diego’s rotations included Retail Brokerage, America’s Retail Occupier Practice, Capital Markets and Valuation & Advisory Services.
Diego’s career began as a Brokerage and Marketing Intern for a privately held real estate firm in Manhattan. He also worked as a Brand Strategist for a consulting firm, prior to joining CBRE.
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers - ICSC
- Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation Associate Board Member
- CBRE Chicago Area Philanthropic Committee, Member
- Saint Louis University, Bachelor of Science in Business