Diana is a 23 year veteran in Chicago commercial real estate and a Senior Vice President of CBRE. Diana is a leader within the firm’s Suburban Tenant Rerpesentation Group as a specialist in DuPage County, exclusively representing tenants. Diana works with office space users in strategic real estate planning and execution of office transactions. Diana has navigated her clients through a wide variety of office-related transactions, including lease renegotiations, strategic planning and master planning for clients' long-term real estate needs.
Prior to joining CBRE, Diana was an Executive Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle. During her tenure at JLL, Diana’s client base included national portfolios such as Catamaran and Phoenix International, as well as significant DuPage headquarter clients such as HAVI Global Solutions, Redbox Automated Retail and Hallmark Services Corporation. Her client base includes national portfolio clients, DuPage County headquarters and many small and mid-sized firms throughout the Chicagoland markets.
Diana began her EW Corridor focus in 1996 when she began working on behalf of landlords leasing a number of Class A and B properties for MetLife, RREEF, and State Farm, just to name a few. Diana’s previous landlord and captial markets experience provides her with a unique persepctive in her current negotiations with landlords on behalf of tenants.
- Choose DuPage - Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- College of DuPage - Business Advisory Board
- DuPage PADS - Director of Elmhurst Shelter Site
Diana is also involved in a number of other organizations and charitees in the Chicagoland area including Elmhurst College, ECAF (Elmhurst Children’s Foundation) and Cathedral Shelter of Chicago.
- NAIOP – 2013 Winner – Broker Transaction of the Year, Suburban Office
- Chicago Food Depository – 2012 Finalist – Office Broker of the Year
- NAIOP – 2011 Finalist – Broker of the Year
- Top Gun or Top Achiever (JLL) six of past eight years
- Phoenix International
- Hallmark (Healthcare Services Corporation)
- HAVI Global Solution
- On Point Technology
- Hinsdale Orthopedic Associates
- Portillo Restaurant Group