Dan Greenstein is a partner in CBRE|The Boulos Company. He joined the company in 1985 and specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial and investment properties including industrial, retail, office and residential apartment complexes. Mr. Greenstein has been involved in the sale of commercial real estate since 1981. He is a graduate of the University of Maine at Orono.
Mr. Greenstein is a past Director of Junior Achievement, the Portland Concert Association and Maine Commercial Association of Realtors. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Susan B. Curtis Foundation and is a member of the Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Greenstein is a CCIM designation candidate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- New Hampshire Real Estate Associate Broker License
- CCIM designation candidate
- Junior Achievement
- Portland Concert Association
- Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors of the Susan B. Curtis Foundation
- University of Maine at Orono, 1974