Derrick Mashore works in the Washington, DC office as a Senior Vice President for CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services. Over the course of his 25+ year career, Mr. Mashore has closed hundreds of transactions for nonprofit, institutional and Fortune 500/1000 clients, who depend on his expertise to handle complex real estate deals for mixed-use public/private, hotels, M&A, performing and distressed assets and office buildings.
Comcast/NBC Universal, AT&T, Verizon, Neustar, Bessemer Trust, Bread for the World, HP, Sears, Florida International University, Gridiron Capital LLC, Cedar Realty Trust, Ingram Micro and FedEx.
- 20 million square feet – Hewlett-Packard
- Dozens of deals globally for Neustar, including150,000 square feet San Francisco regional consolidation
- Land sale of 35 acres to the Atlanta Falcon Organization (downtown Atlanta)
- Preferred broker for LIDL US (Philadelphia, Raleigh and Dallas)
Early Career and Education
Mr. Mashore began his career as an attorney, focusing on corporate law where he represented international institutions such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund as well as municipalities including the cities of Philadelphia and Houston. In 1998, he transitioned to a practice leader for PriceWaterhouse Coopers’ Business Outsourcing (BPO) group.
In 2002, he founded Concordis Advisors, the largest national commercial real estate services company wholly owned and operated by minority professionals. In subsequent years, he was an Executive Managing Director and member of the Board of Directors at Cushman & Wakefield and prior to joining CBRE, a Managing Director at JLL.
Mr. Mashore earned a bachelor’s degree in public policy from Duke University and holds a J.D. from Columbia University School of Law.
- Mr. Mashore serves on the boards of Gridiron Capital, DCBIA (District of Columbia Building Industry Association), Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association and Ingenuity Prep Charter School.
- His volunteer and philanthropic pursuits have led him to serving as Chairman Emeritus of New Heights for Youth Foundation, which provides academic leadership to at-risk youth.
- Mr. Mashore has been asked to speak numerous times at industry events such as ISCS, Corenet, CLE, Trustbelt and at several universities as a keynote speaker. He has also contributed to stories for the Wall Street Journal, National Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Weekly and Black Enterprise.
- Aside from collaborating with clients and volunteering, Mr. Mashore singing jazz and surfing.
- Comcast/NBC Universal
- Bessemer Trust
- Bread for the World
- Florida International University
- Gridiron Capital LLC
- Cedar Realty Trust
- Ingram Micro