Debra Harrington has been in the commercial real estate industry for over 25 years specializing in industrial, office and retail properties. As General Manager, she manages a 1.2 million square foot industrial portfolio for institutional clients, and provides oversight and mentoring to the Tampa property management team.
In leading the management team effort to transition Evergreen’s 1.1 million square foot industrial portfolio in 2015, Debra earned CBRE’s North Florida Real Estate Manager of the Year award and RISE award for Tampa, exemplifying her commitment to CBRE’s mission and Global Standards.
Prior to joining CBRE, Debra managed an office, retail and industrial portfolio for Transcontinental Realty Investors. She possesses extensive construction experience, and won a national award from Buildings Magazine in 1991 for a $3 million office property renovation.
Additionally, Debra has operated her own consulting company specializing in assisting owners with lease administration and auditing.
- CBRE North Florida Real Estate Manager of the Year, 2015
- CBRE Tampa RISE Award, 2015
- Local and regional TOBY awards for the Gateway Lakes Industrial Park, 2008
- Masters in Business Administration, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Bachelors of Art in Business Administration, Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person, Florida
|Evergreen Industrial Properties
|TA Associates Realty
|Arthur Hill & Co
|Windward Partners IX LLC