Deborah Fink joined CBRE as a Vice President in July 2011. In this capacity, she specializes in the leasing and sale of office, and medical properties. Her broad spectrum of knowledge, experience, and past tenure in real estate has revealed astuteness and brings a unique perspective to providing a high level of service to our clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Fink worked for NAI Rauch Weaver Norfleet Kurtz & Co. as a Senior Associate responsible for negotiating all aspects of office leasing and sales. She was consistently ranked one of the top producers at NAI, and has been a finalist in the South Florida Business Journal’s “Existing Real Estate Lease – Office” award. Preceding her employment with the NAI Rauch Weaver Norfleet Kurtz & Co., Ms. Fink accrued 17 years experience in Sales, Marketing, and Management within the Pharmaceutical, Medical, and Real Estate Industries. Since stepping into the commercial Real Estate arena, she has represented individual and institutional landlords and tenants of commercial office and medical properties.
Ms. Fink served on the Board of Directors for Gilda’s Club of South Florida 2009-2015 and on the Board of Directors as Secretary for Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) 2015-2016. In 2013, she was appointed as a Field Delegate for the South Florida offices for the national CBRE Women’s Network she then transitioned in 2017 to Regional Field Delegate Leader for the State of Florida.
- CBRE Women's Network, Regional Field Delegate Leader, Florida
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- South Florida Office Broker Association (SFOBA)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Florida
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Nova Southeastern University, Masters of Business Administration
Ms. Fink has been responsible for the leasing of many major properties in and around south Florida. Several of these assignments include:
- NTS, 235,000 SF, Landlord Representation
- KAS Partners, 315,600 SF, Landlord Representation
- Rexxhall Realty, 245,000 SF, Landlord Representation
- Clarion Partners, 110,000 SF, Landlord Representation
- KAS Partners
- Clarion Partners
- FP Dino
- TLC Engineering
- Cardinal Health
- Rexxhall Realty
- Garrison Investment Group
- Mass Mutual
- Black Creek Group
- Grover & Corlew