Deborah Cole serves as a Transaction Analyst with a Houston Advisory and Transaction team at CBRE. She assists clients and her team with strategic marketing and research support, as well as transaction management.
Deborah joined CBRE in 2007 as a Client Services Assistant, where she coordinated human resources processes, supervised the office support staff while supporting three top brokers. In 2012, Deborah transitioned from her role in operations to assisting a leading Houston Occupier team exclusively.
Prior to joining CBRE, Deborah spent 10 years as a corporate travel agent, where she learned the importance of customer service, receiving an Outstanding Customer Service Award. Her ability to build strong relationships with customers contributed to an increase in sales from $260,000 to $3.8 million.
- CBRE Women’s Network – Member – 2016 to Present
- Bay Area Genealogical Society (BAGS)
- Member – 2010 to Present
- Registrar – 2011 to 2013
- Daughters of the American Revolution (George Washington Chapter) – Member – 1999 to Present
- East Texas Historical Association – Member – 2003 to 2006
- Phi Alpha Theta (History Honor Society)
- Member – 2003 to 2006
- Secretary/Treasurer – 2003 to 2004
- Secretary/Treasurer – 2005 to 2006
- President – 2004 to 2005
- Texas State Historical Association – Member – 2005 to 2006
- Omicron Delta Kappa (Leadership Honor Society) – Member – 2005 to 2006
- Stephen F. Austin State University – Bachelor of Arts in History
- International Aviation and Travel Academy – Travel Agent Certification