As a Vice Chairman of CBRE’s Mid Atlantic Debt & Structured Finance group, Mr. Webb leads that Team in arranging senior debt, mezzanine debt and equity for a wide variety of apartment/condominium, office, retail, industrial and other properties and development projects. The Team is comprised of 12 real estate professionals who work collaboratively with the other groups within CBRE to secure funds from a wide range of capital sources including Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA, pension funds, endowment funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, offshore and domestic banks, mezzanine debt funds, mortgage REITS and other sources. Over the last 4 years, Mr. Webb and his team have closed over $10 Billion in debt and equity transactions, representing the largest annual volume ever for CBRE’s Mid-Atlantic Region.
After having worked early in his career as an attorney and real estate developer, Mr. Webb has since acted as broker and/or advisor in the financing of over $20 Billion of commercial real estate transactions, including over 100 major development and repositioning deals, and hundreds of refinance transactions for more than 40,000 apartment and condo units and 15 million square feet of office space.
Notable transactions closed by Mr. Webb include Central Place Apartments (Rosslyn), National Science Foundation headquarters (Alexandria), Portals III recapitalizations (Washington, D.C), Columbia Hospital (Washington D.C.), Highland Park I & II (Washington, DC), Liberty Place (Arlington), The Hepburn Residences (Washington, DC), National Cancer Institute (Frederick), and the LCOR apartment portfolio recapitalization (throughout the US).
- Top CBRE Broker/Producer for Greater Washington Region for 2015 - 2017. Third ranked Finance Producer nationally for CBRE in 2016.
- Number One ranked Finance Broker in Washington Region (CREBA) in 13 of the last 15 years;
- 10 Time recipient of Finance Transaction of the Year Award from CREBA, Washington Business Journal and NAIOP.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- DC Bar Association
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC
- Washington National Cathedral Chapter Board, Chair Finance Committee, (Current)
- SEED School/Foundation of Washington DC: Board of Directors, Chair Building Committee (Former)
- Jubilee Housing Support Alliance Board of Directors (Former)