David brings more than 20 years of commercial real estate and finance experience to CBRE. Prior to joining CBRE, he served as a Managing Director with Trimont Real Estate Advisors, where he ran the Atlanta-based Performing Asset Management service line, supporting a portfolio of $28B of invested capital for over 70 clients, on 1,500+ loans, with 50+ FTEs. Additionally, David led the effort on the company’s European expansion in 2012 to initially support SNS Property Finance. His experience includes structured loans, land development, condominium sellout, ground-up construction, and income-producing office, multifamily, gaming, hospitality, and retail properties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- Volunteer activities include Trinity Early Learning Center, Trinity Presbyterian Church, Habitat for Humanity and Trees Atlanta
- University of Georgia, Master’s of Business Administration, concentrations in Real Estate, Corporate Finance and Risk Management
- College of Charleston, Bachelor of Business Administration, concentration in Finance and Economics