David Saad is currently a Executive Vice President at CBRE, joining the firm following its merger with Insignia/ESG in July 2003. Mr. Saad is a partner with Chad Freese specializing in business development and client services including structuring and negotiating commercial leases, developing comprehensive and strategic real estate plans, and assisting with the acquisition and disposition of owned or leased properties. Mr. Saad’s geographic specialty lies within Chicago’s suburban markets.
In addition to Mr. Saad’s geographic focus, he is part of the CBRE Critical Environment Practice and Life Science Group. Mr. Saad’s focus within these groups is business development for colocation, telecommunication, pharmaceutical, biotech and nanotech companies in the Midwest.
Mr. Saad began his career at Insignia/ESG as an associate in the firm’s Research Services Group. This valuable experience provided a strong foundation for Mr. Saad’s current level of market knowledge, ultimately benefiting his corporate clients. In addition , Mr. Saad was successful in representing Pfizer in the sale of it's 1.5 million square foot office/R&D campus in Skokie, Illinois.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Salesperson
- Rookie of the Year Award - 2003
- Chicago Circle Award (2004, 2006 and 2007)
- Top Ten Suburban Broker (2006, 2010 and 2011)
- NAIOP 2010 Suburban Transaction of the Year Award, 2010
- Nominated by the Chicago Food Depository for 2010 Office Broker of the Year
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (top 3% in the Americas), 2010
- #2 Tenant Rep producer in Chicago, 2010
- #7 Tenant Rep producer in Chicago, 2011