David Marschinke is a Senior Vice President at CBRE's Minneapolis/St. Paul office. He is primarily focused on office sales and leasing, specializing in landlord representation for suburban Minneapolis office properties. Mr. Marschinke has a tremendous ability to identify and understand his client's needs and works diligently toward accomplishing their real estate goals. He applies hard work, dedication, and knowledge of the market to consistently produce impressive results. Most of his product are south and western suburban Minneapolis office projects of 80,000 to 900,000 square feet. As a leading expert on the suburban Minneapolis office market, Mr. Marschinke has been involved in new office building development, office building sales, building renovations, and tenant representation assignments. Over the last five years, Mr. Marschinke has been involved in the representation of building onwers and tenants in transactions totaling close to $50 million in over 380 transactions.
Mr. Marschinke has been responsible for major properties in and around the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. During his twenty-three year tenure with CBRE, Mr. Marschinke has developed relationships with both Landlords and major corporations within the marketplace. The following details some of the project currently represented:
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Organization of Commercial Realtors - (OCR)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- CBRE Chairman's Club (Top 10%)
- 2009 and 2010 Deal-Maker of the Year - Carlson Real Estate
- CBRE Millennium Club 2011
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Science; Emphasis in real estate, 1987
Partial Transaction List
- Carlson Center - includes:
One and Two Carlson Pkwy.
Carlson Center East
301 & 401 Carlson Pkwy.
- Flagship Corporate Center
- Plymouth Corporate Center
- 6436 City West Parkway
- Sheehan Corporate Center
Allianz Life Insurance
CBSA - Meritain
University of Phoenix