David is an Executive Vice President with CBRE, specializing in tenant representation assignments for both the acquisition and disposition of corporate real estate assets.
Prior to joining CBRE, David was a stockbroker with Kidder Peabody for three years and a member of the PGA Tour from 1975-1977.
David joined the Chicago office of CBRE in December 1977. Since that time, he has represented over 250 different companies in over 1,000 assignments totaling more than 10,000,000 square feet in the Chicago metropolitan area and in nationwide searches for new office facilities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board of Directors,CBRE, Inc.
- CBRE Broker Advisory Group
- CBRE "No. 1 Producer" worldwide
- CBRE "Top 10 Producer" worldwide on seven occasions
- CBRE "Top Producer" in metropolitan Chicago on nine occasions
- Recipient of the Stuart B. Matthews Award as "Salesman of the Year" - Presented by the Chicago Real Estate Board
- Recipient of the Chicago Sun-Times "Broker of the Year" award
- Recipient of the McCarthy Award - CBRE's most prestigious award given for distinguished achievement
- "Tenant Representative of the Year" - COLBA
- Recipient of CBRE's Lifetime Achievement Award
- B.A. - Duke University, 1971
- Ace Hardware
- Alberto Culver
- U.S. Robotics/3Com
- Rexam Plastics
- Waste Management
- Forsythe Technologies
- TreeHouse Foods
- Simon Property Group