A Senior Manager with 20 years experience in the construction and real estate industry, Dave has been accountable for a variety of development and construction projects managing all commercial asset class types. If a project is a 20 story office building or a small tenant improvement, Dave is skilled in developing management strategies, efficient schedules, budget enhancing profitability, and negotiations in all aspects of the construction/development process. He is a quality conscientious problem solver developing sound solutions while meeting deadlines. Moreover, he is dedicated to emphasizing the “team approach” and striving for maintenance of long-term relationships both during and after the construction process.
- Master of Business Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Science in Architecture: Construction Management, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Bachelor of Architecture: Professional 5 year degree, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- AECOM Technology Company
- Dominion Enterprise, Inc.
- Robinson Development Group
- Siemens, Inc.
- Chicago Tribune
- The Daily Press