David Ford specializes in assisting corporate and middle-market clients with risk management and enhancing shareholder asset value through repositioning and/or redeployment of real estate assets utilized for manufacturing and distribution.
Mr. Ford has represented corporate owners and tenants in the disposition, acquisition and leasing of more than 10 million square feet of manufacturing and industrial space.
Mr. Ford also focuses on:
- CCIM Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Trustee, The Lakeview Cemetary Association
- Treasurer, The Abington Foundation
- Trustee, Geauga County Improvement Corporation
- Trustee, Geauga County Park District Foundation
- 2005 CBRE Industrial Deal of the Year (Duke Realty)
- 1999 NAIOP Northern Ohio Chapter Industrial Deal of the Year
- Lakeview Cemetery Association - Trustee
- The Abington Foundation - Treasurer and Trustee
- Geauga County Improvement Corporation - Trustee
- Geauga County Park District Foundation - Trustee
- Notre Dame Elementary School - Advisory Board
- CBRE University
- Statistical Engineering & Quality Training at General Motors Corp
- Weatherhead School of Case Western Reserve University, MBA coursework
- Southern Illinois University School of Business, MBA coursework
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Alltel Supply
- BP America
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Duke Realty
- Ford Motor Company
- HD Supply
- Maintenance Warehouse Div.
- Matrix Essentials, Inc.
- Midtown Professional Record Centre
- Northcoast Logistics
- Ryerson Steel'
- The Home Depot
- United Steel Service