David Conn is an Executive Vice President, and the Southeast Director of the Retailer Services Group. Mr. Conn provides corporate real estate services to major retailers including strategic planning, market research, and site selection services. As the Southeast Director of the Retailer Services Group, Mr. Conn is one of seven directors throughout the U.S. and Canada charged with coordinating and providing best-of-class corporate real estate services to retailers. He also provides local development services to institutions and retail developers. In his 31 years with CBRE, Mr. Conn has successfully negotiated well over 600 transactions on behalf of his clients.
In 2007 and 2006, Mr. Conn was recognized as the Top Producing Retail Professional in the Company. In 2006, Mr. Conn was also awarded the Florida William H. McCarthy Award, the company’s highest honor in recognition of integrity, ethics and leadership; and in1999, he was awarded the Larry Perrish Leadership Award by his peers, which is given annually to the “Retail Salesman who exemplifies the Best of Class within CBRE.”
- Southeast Director, Retailer Services Group (RSG)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Boy Scouts of America - Former Assistant Scout Master, Troop 45
- Board Member, Gift of Adoption Fund
- Tampa Kiwanis Club, Past President - Tampa Kiwanis Foundation
- CBRE Top Retail Professional - Americas, 2007 & 2006; #1 in the Southeast for all specialties, 2008
- William H. McCarthy Award - Florida, 2006
- Larry Perrish Leadership Award, 1999
- CBRE Number One Broker Tampa, 8 times since 1995
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (CBRE Top 3 Percent) --2007, 2006, 1998, 1997
- CBRE Top 200, 7 times since 1996
- Broker of the Year, 2003 – Gulf Coast Business Journal
- Superstar Broker, 1999 – Real Estate Forum Magazine
- CBRE Number One Florida (all specialties), 2008, 2007, 1998, 1997
- Hamilton College, Bachelor of Arts
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
New paragraph starts here
New paragraph starts here
- Clearwater Mall Redevelopment - 750,000 sq. ft. regional center in Clearwater, FL. Arranged a joint venture between New Plan Excel Realty Trust and The Sembler Company, provided consulting services and handled anchor tenant procurement and outparcels.
- Gulf Coast Town Center - 1.7 million sq. ft. hybrid center in Fort Myers, FL. Represented The Richard E. Jacobs Group.
- Fifth Third Bank - Represented from 2004 to 2008 with their market entry into Tampa Bay MSA. Responsibilities included market strategy and site selection. Completed over 35 transactions during this time.
- Wawa - Currently handling Wawa's entry into West Florida. Completed close to 100 transactions in the last 5 years.
- University Mall - Currently representing RD Manaagement to redevelop a 1.2 million sq. ft. enclosed mall in Northeast Tampa.
- Tampa International Airport - Part of a team that provided land development consulting services to TIA.
- Andretti Karting (with Samuels & Co.)
- Blue Martini
- Boot Barn
- Earth Fare
- Echo Park (part of Sonic Auto, NYSE:SAH)
- Floor & Decor
- Hudson Advisors (Lone Star)
- Kitson Partners
- RD Management
- Regency Centers
- The Richard E. Jacobs Group
- The Seitz Group
- The Sembler Company