Mr. Borge has been employed by CBRE Capital Markets since 1989. His primary responsibilities include the solicitation, underwriting, negotiation and closing of commercial mortgage loans, generally in excess of $2.0 million, for various institutional lenders.
Property types include office, industrial, retail, apartments, hotels, mobile home parks and nursing homes located in Central and North Florida, with a primary focus on Orlando and Jacksonville.
Mr. Borge previously was with Southeast Mortgage Company in Orlando where he performed the same functions for four years. Prior to Southeast Mortgage Company, Mr. Borge was employed as Assistant Vice President and Property Manager with Atlantic National Bank (now First Union).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida
- Licensed Mortgage Brokerage
- Member of Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Candidate Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- University of North Florida, Master of Business Administration
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Arts; Finance and Real Estate