As Managing Director for CBRE’s Principal Project Management business in the Americas, David is responsible for leading a team of variable project managers who serve our Brokers, Asset Managers, and various local and national corporate clients. This team provides complete project and construction management services on a variety of projects from complex MEP and infrastructure projects to program management for building systems to renovations and ground up construction.
David is a licensed architect with over 25 years of experience in Commercial Design and Project Development. He is experienced with bringing a multitude of stakeholders together to find solutions to difficult issues via teamwork and creative problem solving. David’s main objective is to deliver the “Best Service Possible” to our clients through his experience as a Team Leader leveraging the CBRE network of people, processes and services.
- Americas Principal Project Management Leader – Construction Management
- Responsible for a diverse team delivering end-to-end construction management solutions in a variety of delivery and contracting methods.
- Created solutions for over $225M in capital projects during the past three years with an average construction savings of 8-10%.
- Worked with our internal Facility and Project Management teams to create World Class safety program – always “safety first”.
- Detroit Local Market Area Leader – Project Management
- Responsible for a team of project managers who delivered services on a multitude of project types such as Industrial, Office, Automotive, Retail, Finance, and high profile Headquarter projects.
- Annual average project volume from 2010 – 2015 was 250+ projects with a managed value of over $400M and a value to fee ratio of 4:1.
- Volkswagen Group of America – Alliance Director
- Responsible for leading the real estate service team for Volkswagen of America in the US and Canada.
- This team of professionals provided Transaction, Facility, and Project Management services along with Lease Administration to Volkswagen’s 4,800,000 SF of real estate portfolio.
- NCARB Certified
- Past President - CoreNet Global Michigan Chapter
- Receipt of CBRE GWS Team Award – Volkswagen Group of America
- Masters of Architecture – LTU, Southfield, MI
- NCARB Certified and Registered Architect
- Volkswagen Group of America
- Comerica Bank
- Lear Corporation
- McLaren Hospital
- TCC Development
- Chrysler Corporation
- Dow Chemical
- Miller Canfield
- Northwood University
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- City of Dearborn
- CW Bearing