David Smith has been a consistently strong producer for the CBRE South Bay Office by offering corporate clients strategic solutions to real estate related issues. His platform for service delivery and his focus on specific client needs have resulted in extremely high levels of client satisfaction.
Mr. Smith has focused on two specific lines of business. One area of focus has been representing institutional landlords on major asset leasing and sale assignments.
The other area of focus has been corporate services. This includes a broad range of real estate services designed specifically for the needs of each client. The main objectives of this line of business has been to improve overall cost and efficiency in the real estate component of the operations for both large established corporations as well as smaller growing companies. His major clients have included Archon Group, American Express, Verizon, ComChoice Corporation, Glovia International, Majestic Insurance, Washington Mutual, Jefferson Wells International and JLA Credit Corporation.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- UCLA Real Estate Alumni Group
- Economic Development Committee of the Long Beach Community Partnership, Member
- Business Attraction and Retention Committee of the Long Beach Community Partnership, Member
Archon National Achievement Award
Top 10 South Bay Office
Top 100 Southern California Region
10-time member, Century Club
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Continental Development Corp.
- Archon Group
- Pacifica Capital Group
- The Swig Company
- Legacy Partners
- Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Haseko U.S.A.
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CIGNA)
- CBRE Investors
- The Prudential Realty Group
- American Express
- Washington Mutual
- Southwest Value Partners