As Senior Vice President Global Client Care, Dave Pogue is leading the development of socially responsible, market driven solutions to align corporate responsibility principals into CBRE business practices through a strategy called Shared Advantage.
In his prior role as Global Director of Corporate Responsibility, Dave oversaw CBRE’s development, implementation and reporting for all aspects of corporate social responsibility, including environmental stewardship, community engagement and corporate giving.
His leadership has produced an award-winning sustainability platform leveraging thought leadership, service delivery and industry associations to raise worldwide green building standards. Program achievements include development of CBRE’s $1 million Real Green Research Challenge; delivery of co-branded BOMA BEEP training to more than 24,000 attendees; and recognition as the first manager of commercial property to certify more than 700 buildings in the LEED® for Existing Buildings rating system. CBRE has been honored by the EPA as a ten-time ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year and recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council® with the Leadership Award for Organizational Excellence.
CBRE has also been included in the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America and the FTSE4Good Index for four consecutive years.
- LEED AP®, U.S. Green Building Council®
- BOMI Board of Trustees
- GRESB Benchmark Advisory Committee
- Building Owners and Managers Association/California, a federation of the eight chapters in the state, three terms as President
- Building Owners and Managers Association/Silicon Valley, founding member and President in 1985
- DELOS™ Advisory Board, Member
- 2030 Districts National Board
- University of California, Riverside, Bachelor of Arts; Political Science, Cum Laude