Darice Fichter Rose is a Senior Capital Markets Manager for the CBRE Atlanta Office Institutional Properties Group, the top office investment sales team in the region with an annual production of more than $1 billion. Her primary responsibility is to oversee the development and execution of customized marketing strategies in order to maximize value for a broad spectrum of institutional clients. In addition to Ms. Rose’s management of the production process, she also provides oversight to the team’s operations ensuring a seamless team interface and transaction process for both clients and investors.
Ms. Rose brings 10 years of real estate experience to her current role, including seven years in the capital markets industry. Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Rose was a Capital Markets Brokerage Associate at Cushman & Wakefield where she managed the production of over 135 investment offerings valued at more than $6 billion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ULI – Member
- NAIOP - Member
- Certified Commerical Investment Manager (CCIM) Designee
- Atlanta Commerical Board of Realtors - Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Georgia
- Rebuilding Together - Atlanta, Board Member
- Masters of City and Regional Planning, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.A., Economics & Comparative Religious Studies, Elon University (Summa Cum Laude)