Darby Fishkin is a licensed real estate broker at CBRE|Buffalo and has been at the firm since 2012. She is a Certified Public Accountant with over 20 years of experience in healthcare and government finance, most recently as the Acting Comptroller for the City of Buffalo.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CBRE National Women's Network
- Compass House; Vice President
- Erie County Medical Center; Board Member
- WNY Women’s Foundation; Finance Committee, former Treasurer
- Elmwood Franklin School; Finance Committee, Board Member