Darby Fishkin is a licensed real estate broker and CEO of CBRE|Buffalo. She is a Certified Public Accountant with over 20 years of experience in healthcare and government finance, having served as the Acting Comptroller for the City of Buffalo and Corporate Controller of Kaleida Health prior to joining CBRE|Buffalo in 2012.
Prior to becoming CEO of CBRE|Buffalo, Darby was the Chief Financial Officer and Director of Operations for Comvest Real Estate Management, a Buffalo=based commercial real estate management firm. In that role she focused on streamlining facility management processes and the implementation of growth strategies.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CBRE National Women's Network
- Compass House; Vice President
- Erie County Medical Center; Treasurer
- WNY Women’s Foundation; Finance Committee, former Treasurer
- Elmwood Franklin School; Finance Committee, Board Member
- Buffalo Urban Development Corporation; Board Member, Downtown Committee
- University at Buffalo Real Estate Development Program Advisory Committee; Member
- National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP); Member