Since starting his career in 1995, Dan has specialized in industrial properties and land in the north and west suburban areas in Minneapolis and St. Paul. His expertise includes the acquisition and disposition of facilities, securing quality tenants for institutional grade properties, locating development sites and the buying and selling of land. During his career, Dan has leased and sold more than 15 million square feet of property with a total consideration of more than $555,000,000.
As a result of his strict focus, Dan is able to offer his clients the most up-to-date market information which is utilized to secure the most favorable results available.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- Member of Minnesota Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
In The News
- Top 10 CBRE Minneapolis/St. Paul Broker (Multiple Years)
- CBRE Chairman's Club Member (Multiple Years)
- CBRE Millennium Club Member (Multiple Years)
- CBRE Rookie of the Year
- CBRE Exploration Award Winner - Client Service (Multiple Years)
- CBRE Exploration Award Winner - Team Work (Multiple Years)
- MNCAR Industrial Transaction of the Year (2002, 2008, 2014)
- Guest Speaker for NAIOP Industrial Market Update
- Mr. Swartz earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communication from the University of Minnesota