Daniela is a senior vice president for CBRE's Global Workplace Solutions Portfolio Advisory and Transaction Services team in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her team is one of a few designated “hub” centers of excellence within CBRE for best-in-class delivery of transaction management programs to large corporate occupiers. Daniela and her team are contracted as the commercial real estate advisor by clients in a wide spectrum of industries - including banking, logistics, professional outsourcing services, healthcare, insurance, textiles, automotive, building products, and industrial products – and have delivered over $100 million in client savings in the past five years.
In her role, Daniela manages a diverse team of professionals with CBRE (account team members, local advisory professionals, and specialty platform experts) to work in concert with client stakeholders in delivering strategic solutions on a singular transaction and portfolio-wide basis.
Daniela has a deep amount of experience delivering strategic transaction management services for a number of large industrial distribution companies. Daniela has served as the nucleus for executive decision making, operating as the senior point of contact for client key functional disciplines supporting their facilities network. This includes the corporate real estate team, the PMO office, finance, engineering, operations, and regional C-level executives.
In recognition of superior service excellence on the CEVA account, Daniela and her team were named in 2011 and 2014 as the winner of their prestigious Americas Supplier of the year award.
Prior to her current role, Daniela was the leader of transaction management for NCR Corporation, in which she had global transaction responsibility for their portfolio spanning over 60 countries. In 2009, Daniela played an integral role in leading CBRE to achieve $26.2 million in savings for NCR, representing a 25% reduction in annual occupancy expenses.
Daniela has completed many complex transactions across Asia, Europe, South America, and North America. She has completed cross-country consolidations, acquisition of bulk warehouse hubs, a supplier network optimization initiative, sale/leasebacks, as well as a large world headquarters campus relocation and disposition.
Daniela leverages her diverse international experience - having lived in four countries including China, Switzerland, and Germany; her multi-lingual skills of five different languages; and her MBA to ensure the highest level of service is provided to her clients.
- CBRE GCS - Account Excellence Award Nominee
- CEVA Logistics Supplier of the Year Award - Finalist – 2012 - 2013
- CEVA Logistics Supplier of the Year Award Americas – Winner 2011, 2014
- Recognized with CBRE GCS Excellence in Service Award – 2009
- GCS Transaction Management Excellence Team Award - 2008
- Top 10 GCS Account Management Team, GCS Account Excellence Award - 2005
- Fluent in German and Swiss German; conversational in French, basics in Cantonese
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Member - CBRE Women's Network
- Member - CoreNet Global Corporate Real Estate Network
- Member - CRECGC (Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Science; Architecture with Honors
- University of Cincinnati, Master of Business Administration with Honors
- Lean Six Sigma