Dan Pizzanello is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE for the Travelers Insurance account. Dan has 20 years of increasingly responsible positions and experience in construction supervision, staff selection, training, administration, public relations, and problem solving. Dan has excellent organizational skills promoting a capacity to manage a wide variety of tasks while ensuring smooth and efficient performance to achieve desired results.
- Manage large & small construction projects in owned & leased space.
- Act as Construction Manager on projects.
- Hire Construction Managers for projects.
- Coordinates all aspects of projects with the client including budget preparation, scheduling, vendor selection, supervision, & punch lists.
- Qualities include building strong relations with Interior Designers, Architects & Engineers.
- Delivering projects in a cost effective & timely manner with Value Add.