Daniel Brandel joined the CBRE Long Island office in April of 2008. His focus is in the Tenant Representation of office and industrial users with emphasis on achieving the most advantageous lease terms for his clients. Over Daniel’s tenure, he has completed in excess of 1.3 million square feet of transactions throughout Long Island and New York Tri-State area.
Daniel has worked with sole proprietorships and corporate users to assist in the execution of various strategic initiatives including early renewals, recapturing of leases, relocations, disposition of unwanted space redundancies, purchase acquisitions and sale dispositions.
Daniel has provided quality service and ensures the continual realization of clients’ requirements and goals. Daniel was recognized in 2009 as the top contributor of market data to the company database. In addition, in 2012 he was awarded “Rising Star” from the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island which encompasses approximately 300 members.
Daniel has represented a diverse group of tenants in the following industries, but not limited to: Health Care, Law, Financial Services, Education, Internet Technology/ Software, Accounting, Insurance, Marketing, Staffing, Life Sciences/Biotechnology.
- Member of the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island (CIBS)
- Founding Member, The Ohio State University chapter of Nourish International
- Graduate of CBRE University Advanced Office Program - Class of 2012
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ) – Represented Northwell Health (formerly North Shore–LIJ) in approximately 60 transactions totaling 650,000 rentable square feet.
- Clever Devices, LTD – Represented Clever Devices in lease acquisition of 45,000 square foot office space at 300 Crossways Park Drive in Woodbury, NY
- Nassau Suffolk Law Services Committee, Inc. - Represented Nassau Suffolk Law Services in three transactions across Long Island totaling 25,000 square feet of office space.
- Dentsply International - Represented Dentsply International in lease acquisition of 24,000 square foot office space at 1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY
- Bruno, Gerbino & Soriano, LLP - Represented Bruno, Gerbino & Soriano in lease acquisition of 22,000 square foot office space at 445 Broadhollow Road in Melville, NY.
- Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. - Represented Marsh & McLennan Companies in lease acquisition of 14,000 square foot office space at 48 S. Service Road in Melville, NY.
- Northwestern Mutual – Represented Northwestern Mutual in lease acquisition of 10,000 square foot office space at 40 Cuttermill Road in Great Neck, NY.
- Clever Devices
- Dentsply International
- Marsh & Mclennan Companies
- McKesson/PST Services
- Northwell Health (formerly North Shore-LIJ)
- Northwestern Mutual