Mr. Baker has been in the commercial real estate industry since 1981 when he joined the New Orleans office of CBRE, as a Retail Specialist. He relocated to the Orlando office in 1985 and changed his focus to Investment Properties. Since that time, Mr. Baker has been involved in investment transactions totaling over $475,000,000 consisting of over 85 retail/shopping center properties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Florida
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Candidate Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Winter Park YMCA - Volunteer
- Orlando Runners Club
- Winter Park High School - Baseball Booster Club
- Mr. Baker has earned the designation as the #1 Investment Properties Salesman in the Southeast Region twice.
- He has been a "Top Five” income producer in the Orlando office eight times and has been the #1 broker in the Orlando office.
- Mr. Baker achieved the Vice President status in 1995 and First Vice President in 1997.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana in 1979
- Century Retail Portfolio (4): 332,213 SF
- Saxon Crossing: 119,590 SF
- Altamonte Town Center: 158,316 SF
- Pleasant Hill Commons: 70,642 SF
- Vanguard Portfolio (4): 325,767 SF
- West Oaks Mall (Site): 115 Acres
- Kimco Realty
- Inland Real Estate
- AEW Realty Advisors
- John Hancock
- Koll/Bren Advisors
- Acadia Realty
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance
- Key Bank
- Bank of America
- New York Life Insurance