David Acosta is a Senior Chief Engineer Supervisor with 20 years of experience in Commercial Class A office buildings.
David Acosta is responsible for the planning, implementing, coordination, management and supervision of, capital projects, tenant improvement projects, mechanical, electrical, energy , fire life safety, management and operations projects at 396 Alhambra Circle.
In his role as Senior Chief Engineer, David is responsible for assisting and supporting the engineering and management staff at the Brickell Office Plaza, The BBT Tower and the 9250 West Flagler building in capital and operations projects as well other properties in the Miami region.
Prior to joining the 396 Alhambra team, David worked as the Chief Engineer Supervisor at 777 Brickell, a 288,000 sqft building, Bac-Colonnade Building, a 206,000 sqft , a class A, mixed use commercial office building. He received BOMA’s 2012 “Chief Engineer of the year” During the course of his career, David has been responsible for maintaining building systems in over 2 Million sqft of commercial office space.
- Member – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Miami.
- Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA), BOMA Designation.
- Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT), BOMA Designation
- Florida Certified Building Contractor.
- Florida Certified Air Conditioning Contractor.
- EPA Universal certification.
- A.S. A/C and Refrigeration ,TC I New York.
- A.A Civil Engineering, Miami Dade College.
- OSHA 30 Hour Certification.
- FASA/BASA Certified technician.